Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Tue,Sep,2015 Views: 140
Answered By: Aine Meehan
Last Updated: Tue,Sep,2015 Views: 140
- Register and login to Endnote Basic using this link: endnote basic. You will be asked to authenticate with your campus login details. The ensures that the ITS Harvard style will then be available to you in word.
- Install the Cite While You Write™ Plug-In if using your own pc or laptop. It can be found under the format tab. This plugin should already be installed on all IT Sligo computers.
- Open word and click on the Endnote Web Tab
- Sign in using your Endnote basic login details
- Click on the export to Endnote Web dropdown link
- click Export Word Citations (exports all references from the current document)
- If you click export Word Master List it exports all references from all documents you have references in.
- Please let us know if this works differently for you, or if you have any problems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org thanks, or add a comment.