Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 229
This is the message that occurs when using Google Chrome , and no matter what you do you can't get the form to work
This issue occurs because on a previous visit by you or another user, chrome saved your password. The library form does not like that and you are then stuck in a loop.
Delete a saved password for the site you’re on
- Go to the login page for the website you want to sign into.
- At the end of the address bar, click the key icon .
- After your username and password, click X.
More info from Google on saved passwords including how to delete them on other devices is available here
Please see our guide on deleting cookies also which could resolve your problem.
Or: just switch to Firefox or IE11
The next time you login and the site asks to save your password, make sure you click Never :)
- Please let us know if this works for you or not.
- This did not work. Attempted multiple times and used incognito. Rest password 3 times but still have no access to my account as I once had.
- Please just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your student number and we will reset your password.
- HI I can't login to the site. I have tried numerous times and to no avail. This has also happened before even though I never changed my password.